Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A New Beginning, May 17, 2006

Hello all and welcome to my new blog. I have enjoyed keeping a blog with my brother on our photodocumentary project these past few weeks that I decided it was time I started my own.

I have been in Lao now for just over 16 months and a great deal has happened. I won't bother trying to go back and recapture everything that I did or saw, but I would like to use this blog as an opportunity to discuss some of the things I have been learning and thinking about with respect to living in a developing country, what it means to be a volunteer, and what development is all about. I hope all of you will enjoy my blog and please feel free to make any comments you like. I would very much like to see this blog become a forum for discussion rather than simply me blabbering away. Stay tuned, many posts to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home